Comments from our Guests
Guest Book Comments: 2017
Royal Zambezi was the perfect conlcusion to the odyssey tour because we could better appreciate the level of service, the warm hospitality, and the totally of the Royal experience. I would be delighted to return to again savor the deeply personal experience of a stay at Royal Zambezi. We may come in search of animals but we are reminded here that it is people who make it all come together, thank you!
You guys have got it together so well, hard to improve on perfection! Our guides Joe & Vincent gave us everything we could have asked for & more!
1. “Thank you for a fantastic few days of hospitality, game drives, canoeing, meals, welcome and a kind spirit of service from all the staff”
Barton and Yvonne Young from Mkushi, Zambia
2. “ Fantastic experience, Great staff!
Larry & Katherins Senn from Palm city Florida
3. “ Superb in every way! Many thanks!”
Ann Marie Powers from Halifax, NS Canada
4. “What a treat it has been to stay here. The animals appeared at just the right times- or rather we did! I will never forget this beautiful place and all the wonderful staff. Everyone was so attentive and I can’t thank you all enough”
Robin Urbanski from Arlington, VT USA
5. “Thank you for the wonderful week with family and friends. Thank you Vivien and Phillip for the stay”
Dennis Lewis & Mary from Namadzi, Malawi
6. “ Once again, beyond description. Thank you so much for your care and attention- 3 leopards in 4 days!!!!”
Nell & Campbell Mackenzie from Perth, Western Australia
7. “Absolutely lovely!”
Marianthe Stacey from Mkushi Zambia
8. “What an incredible week with family and friends! We have enjoyed every moment of our time at this magical place. Thank you to Vivienne and Phillip for their very kind invitation and to everyone at RZL for making it such a special experience for all of us”.
Clare & Richard, Megan, Emily & Matthew Attwood-Smith from Surrey, UK
9. “Amazing time, great ambience, great and fabulous staff – an awesome stay all in. We will be back!
Dr. Wala & Roseta Chabala from Ibex Hill, Lusaka
10. “Very beautiful place here, staff very trained and amazing, we had a nice time with family and so relaxing to be here. Had a great game drive and it was fantastic to see all the different animals”
Anita and Jakob Hoff from Avondale, Lusaka
11. “ When I think of heaven I know it’s this beautiful place. Love the whole experience and attention given makes us feel at home”
Pritty and Neal Melwani – Proudly Zambian!!!
“A wonderful beautiful paradise ”
I had an absolutely awesome experience here,it felt like an extraordinary adult camp in the wild. Thank you.
Stayed October 2015
A wonderful, peaceful and drop-dead gorgeous finale for our incredible African journey - we are infintely grateful to all of you for a truly " Royal Experience"
Stayed October 2015
What can I say? Amazing!! Beautiful Lodge, most friendly and attentive staff, nothing is too much of a problem, have never been treated so well. We have been spoilt! Thank you all so much for a wonderful unforgettable start to our honeymoon.
Stayed October 2015, traveled as a couple
There are not enough superlatives to describe the majesty and awesome beauty. Thank you for the memories that will last a lifetime.
Stayed September 2015, traveled as a group.
“Don't waste Time - Just get here!”
Amazing stay! Loved every second.Great staff and beautiful smiles.
Stayed September 2015.
We saw so much game and caught plenty of fish. Can't wait to come back soon.
Stayed September 2015, traveled with family
We had a fabulous time, restful and quiet, just what the Doctor ordered.
Stayed August 2015, traveled with family.
Amazing place, fantastic people, would be a dream come true to stay again.
Gregg Chalkey (May 2014), Nuneaton, England
Once again a great trip to the valley! Great views, food & game viewing, Thank you- will come again.
Graham Thompson (May 2014), Durban, South Africa
Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful and memorable experience in your corner of Africa. Outstanding hospitality, wonderful staff!
Ian and Ursula Buchan (May 2014), Sydney, AUSTRALIA
We are sorry to leave this beautiful place. The time passed much too quickly and we enjoyed every minute.
Martha Runion & Rose Gibson (April 2014), Ridgefield, USA
Great time, wonderful service, excellent knowledgeable staff, friendly and courteous.
Glenn and Sally Gray (April 2014), Wynnewood, PA, USA
“Charming staff and a real sense you’ve been welcomed to a private house. Distinctive and charming , a wonderful 4 days” “A lovely stay, a fabulous four days, great wildlife, wonderful drives. Thank you so much to all the staff for making it such a memorable stay”.
Fiona, Noel & Isabella Gordon (April 2014), London, UK
A truly magical place – beautiful lodge in the most stunning location. Service was impeccable- huge thanks to all the staff, you have been amazing. I will never forget our time here.
Annie and Anthony Miller (April 2014), London, UK
Indescribable! Thanks to all staff for a delightful experience.
Tim & Jill Groff (April 2014), Massachusetts, USA
What an incredible, beautiful and peaceful place. Wonderful staff at every level and wonderful food.
Steve Frank (April 2014), Seattle, USA
Amazing hospitality and for sharing this very special piece of Africa. We’ll be back for sure.
Simon Lawson (April 2014), Athol, JHB, South Africa
“The Royal Zambezi Lodge has evolved into one of the premier lodges on the Lower Zambezi – spacious accommodation, lovely decks and outlook, great destination for tiger fishing and game and river activities.”
Francie (Zambia) (Thursday, May 03, 2007)
“It is the best place I have ever been to, there is a lot of wildlife. I caught 40 Bream.”
Ryan Hyslop, (Lusaka) aged small (Monday, May 21, 2007)
“What a wonderful action-packed holiday. What a perfect place. Never to be forgotten.”
Chris & David Price (Perth, Australia) (Monday, May 21, 2007)